2013 Happy New Year

I wish you all, where ever you are in the world, the very best for 2013 and years to come. Get inspired and keep doing what you do best!
C  A  R  P  E    D I E M


Keywords: Compassion - Health - Zen - NO more childlabour - Freedom - Limit your rudeness - Inspiration - Family & Friends - Respect - Sustainable - Motivate -Nature - Love - Happiness - Music.... lots of that

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. Groucho Marx


John Paul Young

John Paul Young (born 21 June 1950 in Glasgow, Scotland) (known as JPY or Squeak to fans) is an Australian pop singer who had a 1978 worldwide hit with "Love Is in the Air". Initially performing as John Young, he was associated with songwriters/producers Vanda & Young (ex-The Easybeats), who provided him with "Love Is in the Air", "Yesterday's Hero", "I Hate the Music" and "Standing in the Rain". 




How others can inspire


Solomon Burke
Sometimes you get want you want and you loose what you have....



Pablo Picasso