U n P o c o D e T u t t i

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker. ♥

John Legend






Newer Post Older Post Home

Uploads

  • ►  2015 (135)
    • ►  January (135)
  • ▼  2014 (532)
    • ►  December (134)
    • ▼  November (133)
      • The Ballad of Yoko and Ono
      • Michael Franks
      • Keep on Moving
      • At random beautiful pica's (20)
      • Meany Meany Meany...... Say what..?
      • Jazz Blues Fusion in C Major
      • Jazz Blues Fusion
      • "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -...
      • Cafe de Flore
      • Bali
      • Sueno Latino
      • Love Shine
      • Deeper Night
      • Art
      • Aftershock
      • Waist Stretching Exercises
      • Frank Zappa
      • Let's Groove
      • THS
      • Fetish
      • Chasing Pavements
      • Jim Croce
      • Gene Kelley & Donold O'Connor
      • The White Fluid
      • DJ Spinna - Rock
      • Wattie Green - Fall Mix 2012
      • I'll be your baby tonight
      • Housegangster
      • Who´s gonna save my soul now
      • Lounge Beats 2
      • Nein, mann...
      • Think Positively
      • An Introduction to the Philosophy of Politics and ...
      • Take me to my Love
      • Yann Arthus Bertrand
      • At random beautiful pica's (16)
      • We No Speak Americano
      • Lulu Mae
      • Pablo Picasso, 1881-1973
      • John Legend
      • I´d Rather Go Blind
      • Close to Home
      • I've got your email where you said you were OK... ...
      • Samba da Benção
      • New York
      • Little Britain's USA - Americans love for guns
      • Looking for Somebody
      • Sedatives
      • Crave you
      • Jump Around
      • I don't want to talk about it
      • By your side
      • At random beautiful pica's (5)
      • "Ebben ? ne andrò lontana"
      • Seaside weekend
      • You ain't nothing but a hound dog..
      • Little Sister
      • One single day
      • Dionne Warwick
      • Mellow
      • At random beautiful pica's (17)
      • No Woman, No Cry
      • My Children
      • Fellas, I feel this is my lucky day GOODMORNING
      • I've got the P o w e r
      • Bring It Back
      • It's oh so quiet..
      • Morning Chillout
      • Addicted to Love
      • Saving all my love for you
      • Let me love you forever
      • Saint Germain
      • November
      • Leef je leven..
      • Beyonce
      • Love is in Town
      • Biografie Oscar Wilde
      • Abdication
      • Better Things
      • Rewind
      • Ghetto Cowboy
      • Gravity
      • Guru
      • WTF Facts
      • Give me my Soul
      • Mark Farina DJ Sneak
      • DJ Sneak in the Boilerroom
      • Rosie's photo album
      • L O V E
      • Oh Oh Den Haag
      • At random beautiful pica's (9)
      • Knees Stretching Exercises
      • G.P. Fieret
      • Van Kooten en de Bie, Henk van der Meijden
      • Grapefruit Moon
      • Ganga Chair
      • Lounge Beats 6
      • Pooh Pooh Bee Doo!
      • Green eyes
      • Jumpin Jive
      • Jazz Compilation 2012 part 1
      • So what. It is Friday..
      • De Alchemist
      • Get to Grips
      • Don't cry your tears
      • The Happiest Person
      • Cry to me
      • Black Baby
      • Amy Winehouse
      • I do not seek. I find.
      • ♥ New York ♥ New York ♥
      • Your Body
      • You're the only one I miss
      • Sekajipo & The Jungle
      • Kingfisher
      • Soul
      • Salif Keita - Madan
      • Musica del Lounge
      • Just when you think you've seen it all, the sun is...
      • Herve Leger
      • Audrey Tautou
      • Amazing
      • Get some love
      • Oldskool
      • Mark Farina, Derrick Carter and DJ Sneak
      • Mediterranean Sundance
      • Ben Westbeech
    • ►  October (133)
    • ►  September (131)
    • ►  August (1)

Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • 2014, Happy New Year
    Your Life is Your Life Know it while you have it,  be on the watch,  the gods wait to delight in you
  • Wattie Green - Party People
  • Lavish
    Mark Rae
  • Soulville
    Ben Webster
  • Success
    I will be what I want. But I will have to want what I'll be. Success is in having success, not conditions for success.  Fernando Pess...
  • Family
    Blaze
  • Duelling Banjo's
    Deliverance   Billy Redden   Wikipedia   Recent picture
  • Picasso
  • Já Me Deixou
    Mariza Já Me Deixou Vrije Geluiden VPRO
  • Come together
    The Beatles HERE COME OLD FLAT TOP HE COME GROOVING UP SLOWLY HE GOT JOO JOO EYEBALL HE ONE HOLY ROLLER HE GOT HAIR DOWN TO HIS ...

Archive

  • The world is yours
  • DJ Cam Quartet, Saint Germain
  • Michel de Hey
  • Pablo Picasso Pink Period
    Pablo Picasso Pink Period
  • Happy Hump Day
    I regularly saw "Happy Hump Day" pass on twitter and never knew what it meant. I also didn't notice that it was on...
  • Mustang Sally
    Wilson Pickett   Mustang Sally! Guess you better slow your mustang down... (oh lord...what i said now...) Mustang Sally now baby...
  • Marilyn
  • I wanna Rock with you
    Michael Jackson Girl, Close Your Eyes Let That Rhythm Get Into You Don't Try To Fight It There Ain't Nothin' That ...
  • Erik Satie
    Wiki Link Erik Satie Erik Satie    
  • Zing, vecht, huil, bid, lach, werk en bewonder.....
    12.12.12.12 Voor degene in een schuilhoek achter glas Voor degene met de dichtbeslagen ramen Voor degene die dacht dat-ie alleen was ...

More

  • Jules Deelder
    BLUES ON TUESDAY Geen geld. Geen vuur.  Geen speed. Geen krant. Geen wonder. Geen weed. Geen brood, Geen tijd. Gee...
  • Come together
    The Beatles HERE COME OLD FLAT TOP HE COME GROOVING UP SLOWLY HE GOT JOO JOO EYEBALL HE ONE HOLY ROLLER HE GOT HAIR DOWN TO HIS ...
  • Cry to me
    When your baby, leaves you all alone, And nobody calls you on the phone, Don't you feel like a cry, don't you feel like cr...
  • Light My Fire
    The Doors - Jim Morrison
  • Anthem of New York City
    The "new anthem" of New York City
  • Family
    Blaze
  • I Like It
  • Sweet Lullabies
    S.W. Master, serene are all the hours Master, serene are All the hours That we lose, If we lose them, We place flowe...
  • Jazz Compilation 2012 part 1
    Nina Simone Louis Armstrong Nat King Cole Ella Fritzgerald Sara Vaughn Frank Sinatra
  • Pulau Tioman
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.