U n P o c o D e T u t t i

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker. ♥

This is.....


Oddisee


Newer Post Older Post Home

Uploads

  • ►  2015 (135)
    • ►  January (135)
  • ▼  2014 (532)
    • ▼  December (134)
      • Samba Triste
      • War
      • Samuel Barber
      • Op een zondagmorgen
      • Icon's
      • Space Oddity
      • For mum...some of her fav tracks
      • Henry Jackson Van Dyke, (1852 - 1933)
      • Keep it to yourself
      • H a p p y F r i d a y
      • Black and White
      • Snowpictures
      • Rock ´n Roll Animal
      • Did you miss me?
      • At random beautiful pica's (13)
      • Got 2 B U
      • Let´s never stop falling in love
      • Meditation
      • Countless lives inhabit us
      • Moments in Life
      • My Favourite Moment
      • Black Rainbow Warrior
      • Fernando Pessoa - Dreams
      • Seamus Heaney
      • Twee Partijen
      • De Gelatene
      • The freshness in the face of leaving a task undone
      • Thuis
      • En een zucht is onzichtbaar net als de wind de ...
      • Men moet
      • Jack Johnson - Breakdown
      • Ik heb nooit....
      • James Taylor
      • The Whistle Song
      • Coffee to go
      • What is Jazz?
      • Sadeness
      • Da Rhythm...
      • La la la
      • Follow Me
      • Can we still be friends
      • Jean Paul Gaultier
      • The Legacy of Harper's Bazaar
      •     DJ SNEAK @ SANDS CIRCO LOCO CLOSING AFT...
      • She....
      • De Oude Mannen
      • De hoeder van kudden
      • Agoria
      • Matt Bianco
      • Treat her Groovy
      • Utter funny
      • I wanna be loved by you
      • Let's stick together
      • Wattie Green - Love Break - Flapjack (pr...
      • Sambox Music French Cuba    SAMBOX - French...
      • Muppets
      • Vox Populi
      • Albert Watson
      • It's too late...
      • Gerrit Komrij, 1944
      • Jules Deelder
      • Poésies
      • Classic Disco
      • Route 66
      • Mushroom Jazz
      • So Hard to Share
      • This is.....
      • Dutch Winter
      • Mark Farina - Vinyl
      • Triptico
      • Matsua Basho
      • In deze doolhof van letters
      • Soms
      • F u n k y B a h i a
      • Fav's of mum
      • Bumpin
      • Talkin
      • All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle a...
      • L.O.V.E.
      • Body Talkin
      • Proloque
      • So in L O V E
      • I married an angel
      • Shakin
      • Just a New York Telephone Conversation
      • Finally
      • X the Owl
      • Take some Crime
      • Zeeklacht
      • THE KEEPER OF SHEEP XLVII
      • Nature
      • Muwhahahaha...
      • This is a Seed
      • Water is beautiful because it's water
      • Dancing Lessons
      • Shake it Loose
      • It's easy if you try - John Lennon
      • To see the Fields and the River
      • Tony Hawk jumps into the water at X-games 1996
      • Chanel
      • The Washwoman beats the laundry
      • What I feel is another matter...
      • Twenty Feet From Stardom
      • You send me
      • Vous, qui passez sans me voir
      • LOL
      • Lovebirds
      • Selfportrait Pablo Picasso
      • Erik Satie
      • It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing
      • Auggie Wren´s Christmas Story
      • I hope I don't fall in Love with you
      • I'm all those things, even though I don't want to,...
      • Vrouwen
      • Women
      • Blues of People
      • Remco Campert
      • ♥ Take Five ♥
      • What makes the world go round..?
      • At random beautiful pica's (8)
      • De Taag
      • Harvest Moon
      • At random beautiful pica's (18)
      • Baila...
      • Mustang Sally
      • At random beautiful pica's (19)
      • If I was your girlfriend
      • Summer
    • ►  November (133)
    • ►  October (133)
    • ►  September (131)
    • ►  August (1)

Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • Harvest Moon
    Neil Young
  • Sweet Lullabies
    S.W. Master, serene are all the hours Master, serene are All the hours That we lose, If we lose them, We place flowe...
  • 2014, Happy New Year
    Your Life is Your Life Know it while you have it,  be on the watch,  the gods wait to delight in you
  • Lavish
    Mark Rae
  • Soulville
    Ben Webster
  • Success
    I will be what I want. But I will have to want what I'll be. Success is in having success, not conditions for success.  Fernando Pess...
  • Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah!!!
    Chic - Dance, Dance Dance
  • Duelling Banjo's
    Deliverance   Billy Redden   Wikipedia   Recent picture
  • Picasso
  • Better than Chocolate

Archive

  • The world is yours
  • DJ Cam Quartet, Saint Germain
  • Michel de Hey
  • Pablo Picasso Pink Period
    Pablo Picasso Pink Period
  • Happy Hump Day
    I regularly saw "Happy Hump Day" pass on twitter and never knew what it meant. I also didn't notice that it was on...
  • Mustang Sally
    Wilson Pickett   Mustang Sally! Guess you better slow your mustang down... (oh lord...what i said now...) Mustang Sally now baby...
  • Marilyn
  • I wanna Rock with you
    Michael Jackson Girl, Close Your Eyes Let That Rhythm Get Into You Don't Try To Fight It There Ain't Nothin' That ...
  • Erik Satie
    Wiki Link Erik Satie Erik Satie    
  • Zing, vecht, huil, bid, lach, werk en bewonder.....
    12.12.12.12 Voor degene in een schuilhoek achter glas Voor degene met de dichtbeslagen ramen Voor degene die dacht dat-ie alleen was ...

More

  • Jules Deelder
    BLUES ON TUESDAY Geen geld. Geen vuur.  Geen speed. Geen krant. Geen wonder. Geen weed. Geen brood, Geen tijd. Gee...
  • Come together
    The Beatles HERE COME OLD FLAT TOP HE COME GROOVING UP SLOWLY HE GOT JOO JOO EYEBALL HE ONE HOLY ROLLER HE GOT HAIR DOWN TO HIS ...
  • Lounge Collection
    Paulo Arruda
  • Family
    Blaze
  • Light My Fire
    The Doors - Jim Morrison
  • Anthem of New York City
    The "new anthem" of New York City
  • Já Me Deixou
    Mariza Já Me Deixou Vrije Geluiden VPRO
  • I Like It
  • Cry to me
    When your baby, leaves you all alone, And nobody calls you on the phone, Don't you feel like a cry, don't you feel like cr...
  • Sweet Lullabies
    S.W. Master, serene are all the hours Master, serene are All the hours That we lose, If we lose them, We place flowe...
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.