America


On the first part of the journey 
 I was looking at all the life 
 There were plants and birds 
 And rocks and things
 There was sand and hills and rings
 The first thing I met Was a fly with a buzz 
 And the sky with no clouds 
 The heat was hot and the ground was dry
 But the air was full of sound I've been through the desert 
 On a horse with no name It felt good to be out of the rain 
In the desert you can remember your name 
 'Cause there ain't no one 
 For to give you no pain 
 La la la... 
 After two days in the desert sun 
 My skin began to turn red 
 After three days in the desert fun 
 I was looking at a river bed 
 And the story it told 
 Of a river that flowed 
 Made me sad to think it was dead 
 You see I've been through the desert
 On a horse with no name
 It felt good to be out of the rain 
 In the desert you can remember your name
 'Cause there ain't no one 
 For to give you no pain 
 La la la...