Ray Charles

Busted
My bills are all due and the baby needs shoes and I’m busted
Cotton is down to a quarter a pound, but I’m busted
I got a cow that went dry and a hen that won’t lay
A big stack of bills that gets bigger each day
The county’s gonna haul my belongings away cause I’m busted.

I went to my brother to ask for a loan cause I was busted
I hate to beg like a dog without his bone, but I’m busted
My brother said there ain’t a thing I can do,
My wife and the kids are all down with the flu,
And I was just thinking about calling on you ‘cause I’m busted.

Well, I am no thief, but a man can go wrong when he’s busted
The food that we canned last summer is gone and I’m busted
The fields are all bare and the cotton won’t grow,
Me and my family got to pack up and go,
But I’ll make a living, just where I don’t know cause I’m busted.

I’m broke, no bread, I mean like nothing.


Night Time
Bill Cosby Show "Anniversary" Lip-sync rendition, Night Time is the Right Time

I got a woman

Basin Street Blues
Hit the road Jack

You are my sunshine

Take these chains from my heart

Georgia

Mess Around