Little Sister

Ry Cooder



Little sister won't you please, please, please Little sister don't you cheat on me Little sister don't you kiss me once and twice Say it's very nice and then you run Little sister don't you do what your big sister done
Well, I dated your big sister And I took her to a show I went out for some candy Along came Jim Dandy And they snuck right out the door
Little sister won't you please, please, please Little sister don't you cheat on me Little sister don't you kiss me once and twice Say it's very nice and then you run Little sister don't you do what your big sister done
Ev'ry time I see your sister Seems she's got somebody new Well, she's mean and evil Like that little old Boll Weevil Got to try my luck with you
Sister won't you please, please, please Little sister don't you cheat on me Little sister don't you kiss me once and twice Say it's very nice and then you run Little sister don't you do what your big sister done
Well, now I used to pull your pigtails And I pinched your turned-up nose Baby you been a-growin' Yes, it's been a-showin' From your head down to your toes